Tuesday, February 17, 2009

New Purchase For The Dogs.....!

Oh man, I really do need to stay away from QVC. I have no self control when I see "Electronics" on the guide. The first time was when I just knew that I needed a GPS device. So I get the GPS and as you all know I never go anywhere.

Ok...last week I see "Electronics" and go to the channel. This purchase is for the dogs.. uh huh. I received it today and can't wait for the battery to charge. It is a Panasonic palmcorder (camcorder) that can be held in the palm. It has an internal 60 GB hard drive and also a slot for a SD card. And folks a 50x optical zoom....FIFTY. Records still pictures. Image stabilizer button...blah blah blah. The dogs will love it. Anything for the dogs.

1 comment:

  1. LOL, sounds like a fun new toy for you. I look forward to new videos of Frasier and Paris posted on your blog. Now you need to sign up on YouTube to share your videos (-:

    ReplyDelete