Monday, February 23, 2009

Cranky Day

The human in the house is extremely cranky today. The fog is so thick I can't see the far end of my pasture. It has been drizzling and raining since yesterday afternoon. I spent a couple of hours grooming Frasier yesterday and he immediately went outside and acted like he was on a NASCAR track; he was as wet as when he had a bath. The dogs need a walk but I don't particularly want to go out in the fog and rain. waa waa waa This is such a juvenile entry.

Training class went very well Saturday. I am about a week behind on working with Paris on specific subjects though. Thank you to Kelly for the advice on 'downs'. The instructor asked if any of us were having problems with 'come' and 'down' and I was one of many who raised their hand. So the instructor took her and Paris was PERFECT. I felt like an idiot. Then we started working on random sits. Paris likes that. We only have one more class left. I am hoping that we can immediately start another class the following week.

A friend and her son came over yesterday. I thought it would be a great test for what both dogs have learned. Holy cow! Both dogs went absolutely wild. I have no excuse for Frasier because he is 2+ years old. The excuse for Paris is that she is 7 months old. The excuse for the pack leader is that...um....er....never mind. At least they had fun?

It is suppose to rain all week. I am going shopping tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment