Monday, May 4, 2009

Frasier Is Awesome



Frasier's six-week Rally Obedience class ended on Saturday. The change in him is unbelievable. He started whining when it was time to go to class. He was excited. The instructor set up a course for the final day. I'm not sure but I think it had 10 different items. Frasier was right there with me and even did the Moving Down perfectly. On our 3rd turn the instructor told me to try it without a leash on Frasier! I almost fainted. She said keep up the confidence and do not act like he doesn't have a leash. Needless to say, my boy went through the course like butter. I so wish that Kelly and Robin could have seen it. I have the palmcorder that I purchased 'for the dogs' but of course I left it at home with a dead battery! The instructor told us that if we would've been at an AKC sanctioned event, he would've gotten his first leg! YIPEEEE. Beginning Agility starts Friday evening. I was going to take both dogs, but after talking to Robin about it I think Paris may be too young. Her bones aren't developed yet. I have a little agility course kit I purchased last year and maybe I'll work with her on that at home.

1 comment:

  1. Have fun at agility class with Frasier. I will be interested to hear what you both think of Agility after you start this class.

    I would *love* to have seen your last rally run in class. It sounds like Frasier has made wonderful progress. You guys are doing great together. Give him and Paris a snuggle from me(-:

    ReplyDelete