Sunday, March 15, 2009

New Photos

Here are pictures taken after Frasier and Paris had baths today. These are also Paris's 8-month photos since she will be 8 months old on Tuesday. I also had a great video of them 'singing' together but I accidentally deleted it. It shouldn't be a problem getting a new video of the duet.
Frasier
Frasier
Paris

Paris

Best Friends

This picture is a few weeks old. They are being guard dogs and watching for any movement out in front of the house.
I showed this blog to a very good friend recently. Her comment was, "You need to get a life". I have been processing and chewing on that statement. The dogs are a huge part of my life and so I have the blog! I'm thinking that only dog people understand!

2 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh, I absolutely LOVE the bottom two photos. What a cute pair. The top photo of Frasier's face is also super cute. Really reminds me of my Marcus. They are both looking great(-:

    ReplyDelete
  2. I read your cute page because it was recommended by someone on my cocker list. Frasier & Paris are beautiful, and I'm sure they are your life. I live in Nottingham, England right now & I am owned by Tuppy, the black cocker who is very very hyper. To be fair, she did do well in obedience but I think that's because of her Border Collie tendencies. Not that wild about eating and tracks fast moving vehicles with her eyes. This is my life, keeping Tuppence out of trouble. Although she is Canadian (foreigner) in England, she is clearly a star here. You boys look quite normal, the view is great as well, how could you have a better life than that?

    Tuppence & Kay

    ReplyDelete