Sunday, January 25, 2009

A Good Week


I hope everyone had a good week. I've had 2 good weeks. As you all know, I am a person who worries a lot unnecessarily; that is just what I do :-) I worry about my mom being alone in her house, especially since she goes up and down her basement stairs numerous times a day. Well, my brother and his wife were in town for about 10 days (stayed with mom) and I felt like I was on vacation! And I never left town!! I went to a spa and had a manicure and my eyebrows waxed. I returned to the spa 2 days later and had a great haircut, color and foil. I kinda look like a calico cat. The spa was a wonderful treat. Thank you to my sister-in-law, Annie, for showing me how great Spa Paradiso is!!

I was able to work with Paris on what she is learning at training class. As the teacher told me yesterday "she is doing awesome". It is fun watching Paris figure things out. I don't know why but she was pretty whiney during class yesterday. Insecurity? I have also been able to work with Frasier here at home. He is remembering what he learned last year and doing great. And, of course, that means I get double the walks! Since it's only been in the 20's we walk fast. Good exercise too.

Frasier


Paris

I hope you all have a great week.

1 comment:

  1. Your spa trip sounds fabulous. I recently highlighted my hair... first time ever putting color on it. I was very nervous having it done.

    Lovely photos of Paris and Frasier.

    ReplyDelete