Sunday, February 26, 2012

Hey! I'm starting to worry and wonder what the heck am I going to do with my trailer. I've had way too much time to think about it waiting for the weather to warm up so I can start painting the inside. A neighbor has offered to frame in the bed area and I think I'll take him up on the offer. Gracie's man, Gary, said he'd do the framing too, but he has enough to do keeping up with Gracie's projects! LOL! I've made a couple more pillows and have discovered that I'm not very good at it. Please do not look too closely at the following pictures!



And here are updated pictures of Frasier and Paris!



Ta Ta For Now!

2 comments:

  1. Paris & fraiser look adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love seeing your babies!!! Cute pillows! Keep up the good work...we will be glamping soon. Hope you can make it to my place in September.

    ReplyDelete