Friday, February 3, 2012

Back in the late 60's and early 70's I was pretty handy with a sewing machine. I haven't done any sewing since. Well....yesterday Grace gave me a refresher course. I really had a great time! I have even purchased fabric to make pillows for Primarily Me, aka Ginger. I even found my husband's old 1975 Singer in the basement. However, the part that the foot attaches to is broken. I have been to 2 difference places and have come to the conclusion that it will be At Least $70 to get the machine serviced and repaired. Sew.....today I went out and bought a brand new Singer Tradition sewing machine.

Bottom line is that I don't even know myself anymore :-) Camping, sewing, and thrifting? Really?

1 comment:

  1. WHo are you? and what have ya done with Cori? lolololol!

    ReplyDelete