Wednesday, January 18, 2012

During the camping trip with Sisters On The Fly in October 2011, a bunch of the ladies went "junking" on Saturday, i.e. they searched the town for vintage treasures for their trailers. (That seemed strange to me since we were camping!) My goodness, I couldn't believe the stuff they found. Grace gave me a small whitewashed storage box thing that she found for my trailer. I was going to hang it 'as is'. Ohhhh Noooooooo. That isn't acceptable with Grace. She told me that I needed to fix it up. *sigh* I did not take a before photo. However, here is an after photo.


The Primarily Me comes from me deciding to decorate my trailer in primary and secondary colors. (I may even add other bright colors!) My sweet neighbor, Jo, was a huge instigator in the name and the decorating of the box. She is a retired art and shop instructor at Spokane Falls Community College and has been 'junking' for decades! Thank you Jo!!

No comments:

Post a Comment