Sunday, January 11, 2009

I have not been fair to Paris

Ok..I realize that I have not been fair to Paris. She is a normal lively puppy. The reason Frasier was so perfect is that he was almost a year old when I got him! I missed out on all the puppy stuff with him. I am living the puppy stuff with Paris. She makes me laugh. I am going to try to put a little video with this post to show you how funny she is. It is a video from a few months ago but it will show you how entertaining she is. Of course, it doesn't take much to entertain me. Oh, and on a previous post I blamed Paris for Frasier being up on the bush and snow. Well, he did follow her up! I was walking back to the house from the barn and looked up and she was up there all alone. Next thing I knew, he was with her. So, she is broadening his horizons. I just don't want to give the impression that Paris is horrible. She is a wonderful puppy. I also have to admit and let you all know that the things that happen that are upsetting with a new puppy are always the owner's fault!! For instance, when I discovered that Paris had eaten a sponge the other day, it was my fault. I had left the sponge on the edge of the bathtub and I had also left the bathroom door open. Don't worry; all is well. The sponge "passed" without surgical assistance or screaming. The whole experience was not Paris's fault. I was not paying proper attention. OK...now I hope the video loads properly. Enjoy. (It's cuter with sound.)


No comments:

Post a Comment