Friday, January 30, 2009

Bath time!

I just have to share how crazy Paris is. She cracks me up. Bath day is nuts around here and I only have 2 dogs. I have learned the hard way that while bathing Frasier I need to crate Paris. If I don't crate her, she stands on her hind legs with her front feet on my shoulder and stares into the tub. If I give her half a chance, she jumps into the tub with Frasier. OK...so at least I have remembered to crate her. Her latest is that every time I walk down the hallway Paris races past me, into the bathroom, and jumps in the tub. Then she looks at me, ready for her bath. She LOVES it. Another thing she does is while Frasier is on the grooming table, Paris wants up with him. She puts her front feet up on the table, Frasier growls at her, then I tell her "off". Then she lays down on the floor and watches my every move. I've never had a dog like that. It doesn't seem as funny in writing, guess you need to be here. So long....time to bathe Paris!

No comments:

Post a Comment